Saturday, August 25, 2012

Small Style: Laid Back Lounge Lizard

Although I love dressing my little ones in hip and fashionable outfits the majority of the week, there are days when my main objective is simply to get them dressed quickly. Fortunately, casual can still be stylish when you find the right pieces. This outfit is easy to throw on for a lazy day around the house or a hurried day filled with errands all while managing to master the perfect blend of comfort with cool. Not bad for a laid back look!

Shopping List
Shaun White Thermal Hoodie
Cherokee Boys Pant
Converse One Star Mid Top

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, but especially the shoes. My oldest has a pair of Converse and I love the way they look with everything. Stopping by from the MBC. http://www.lifewith4boys.com

    ReplyDelete