Saturday, January 5, 2013

Small Style: Vintage Bathing Beauty

I'm a sucker for a vintage inspired swimsuit, so it was a no-brainer that this polka dotted tutu skirt swimsuit was going in my shopping basket the moment I spotted it. Even the the East Coast cold has me still hunting for sweaters over sundresses, I couldn't resist this buy. I love the pairing of light teal and deep pink, the ruched bodice and the subtle tutu on this suit. It's the perfect swimsuit for a little bathing beauty. Of course a classic beauty needs her accessories before heading out into the sun and sand. This ruffled beach hat and girly, floral glasses complement the suit and make for the perfect Summer 2013 beach look!

Shopping List
Circo Tutu Swimsuit
Floral Print Sunglasses
Luvable Friends Girls Sunhat (Pink/Light Pink)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this suit!

    I've been thinking about getting a "vintage" inspired swim suit for myself made....oh the decisions...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm definitely your newest follower!
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this bathing suit! You have excellent taste. Thank you for following me and I'm happy to follow back!

    ReplyDelete