Saturday, May 4, 2013

Small Style: Noir et Blanc

My little lady is a girl after my own heart and absolutely loves shoe shopping. During our most recent shoe shopping trip she did me proud when she carefully selected these super adorable black peep toe shoes with a subtle cork wedge.  These shoes will pair perfectly with this amazing bold print dress I'm currently importing from North of the border. Unfortunately unless you have a Canadian friend willing to send you the dress, you may be out of luck, but chances are you will be able to find something similar at H&M or The Gap. I'm also a sucker for a shot of color on a monochromatic look, so this lovely neon lemon yellow flower headband fits the bill perfectly.  I can't wait to see how sweet the girl kiddo looks in this outfit!

Shopping List
Black and White Print Dress
Smart Fit Peep Toe Shoes (Black)
Flower Headband (Neon Lemon Yellow)

1 comment: