Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Web-session: Kidizen


I have recently become addicted to buying and selling on Kidizen. Kidizen is a great marketplace for parents to buy and sell new and used clothing and accessories. Kidizen is an Apple app based marketplace, so listing an item is quick an easy. Simply snap a picture with your device's camera, click on item descriptors, set your price and presto!, you're one step closer to a few extra bucks in your wallet.

The app allows for free item listing with a small fee paid for sales. Sales are processed through PayPal, which includes another small fee, so sellers will need to figure in fees along with shipping and handling costs when pricing items. It's a learning curve for newbies, but once you get the hang of pricing, it's as easy as pie. Kidizen is a win-win all around - I earn extra bucks; I get to clear some much needed space in my attic and storage space; and I fill up the kiddos' closets with cute clothing at great prices. What could be better than that?!?

You can check out my shop by downloading the Kidizen app and searching for Moxie and Mischief in the "Friends" search feature.


Website

No comments:

Post a Comment