Tuesday, March 3, 2015

News and Updates: Ask and You Shall Receive

For those who have been following me for awhile, you know that I took a blog hiatus during 2014 due to being super busy with the birth of kiddo #3 and making a major transition in my career. At the beginning of this year I decided I missed blogging as an outlet and decided to revive things around here. I recently sent out a survey to the email list asking for feedback to help guide me on the direction I got. These are the top five blog requests I got in the feedback poll:


1. Blog more frequently. What? Two posts a week aren't enough?! I'm going to try really, really hard to blog more frequently during the week. With three kiddos and a job, this is not always an easy task, but I shall try!

2. Include more personal stories. Some of you that followed my personal blog/journal, made this suggestion. While I never plan to get as personal on here as I did on my personal blog, which was intended to serve more as a chronicle of my first few years of motherhood for my own reference, I will incorporate more personal information so readers can get to know me a little better. You will find personal entries under the label "A Little Moxie, A Little Mischief"on Fridays.

3. Allow comments on posts. I previously had comments turned off. You have said this created a barrier to asking follow up questions or posting feedback. Point taking. I will now allow comments on posts.

4. Free stuff. I get it. Who doesn't love a freebie? You want more of them. More contests. More printables. More free things. I'm working on it.

5. More for Mamas. You'd like me to include more stuff just for mamas. No problem! Check out the the new series called "Wear It Mama." This series will be a weekly installment on Wednesdays, and will feature my favorite shopping finds.


Thanks to all who gave feedback. Keep an eye on the blog to see all of these changes into effect soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment