Saturday, July 20, 2013

Small Style: Bad Boy On Campus

To say I was stoked to discover that the kids line of Joe Fresh brand clothing had finally arrived at JC Penney stores just in time for back to school shopping is an understatement. I fell in love with this Canadian brand about a year ago and my heart was broken when the kids line was pulled from US individual store shelves, so it wasn't hard for me to resist making some JF purchases on my most recent shopping outing.  I absolutely love this little "bad" boy look - dark wash jeans, a simple black and white striped pocket tee and a slick pleather jacket. These super cool wolf slip-ons from Vans complete the look with a bit of kiddie toughness.  I can't wait to send the boy kiddo off to school in this awesome outfit!

Shopping List
Joe Fresh Pleather Jacket
Joe Fresh Striped Tee
Joe Fresh Jeans
Vans Wolf Slip Ons (Wolf)

No comments:

Post a Comment