Sunday, April 26, 2015

Small Style: Ready. Set. GO!

I have recently become a big fan of PLAE brand shoes. Not only are these shoes adorable, but more importantly, they are durable and made of eco-friendly materials. If that's not enough, they are washable and feature customizable tabs to boot. These shoes are an all-around win, and my kiddos love them. My girl kiddo recently became the owner of the Ty sneaker and she wants to wear them all the time. We love to pair the sneakers with our other current obsession - everyday steals from Old Navy. Check out these black, jersey capris. How cute are these? Aren't those little pockets to die for? Why do they not make these in my size? This striped tank is a win and is a no-brainer addition to the outfit. The Onolicious Bracelet is a special piece and has become a wrist staple for my little one and completes the perfect look for outdoor play. Run wild, my child!

Shopping List
Patterned Jersey Tank (White Multi-Stripe)
Jersey Capri (Black)
Ty The Sneaker (Lavender/Indigo)
Onolicious Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment