Sunday, May 10, 2015

Small Style: Here, Kitty, Kitty

Do I even need to point out how cute these denim shorts with a kitty cat pocket are?  These were an instant sell as soon as I set my eyes on them. They are the perfect addition to my Kitten's summer wardrobe. These shorts are super versatile, and most days my little one wears them with a tank and sneakers for playground fun, but I love them paired with this airy, violet top, and white gladiator sandals. The open lace design of the top, trendy sandals, and striped, knotted headband kick casual up a notch and make for a perfect out-and-about outfit. Have I mentioned lately how jealous I am of Kitten's closet?


Shopping List
Denim Shorts
Cap Sleeve Blouse (Violet Villa)
Cherokee Jennifer Gladiator Sandal (White)
Sailor Knot Turban

No comments:

Post a Comment