Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wear It Mama: Lovely Lace

Once upon a time, I was a lingerie snob. I would turn my nose up at anything that wasn't lacy, frilly and pricey. Then I had kids. My pretty lingerie was placed by economical 8 packs of cotton panties. Tragic. Three kids and seven years later and I want to reclaim my pretty lingerie drawer. I'm kicking out the cotton panties - ok, maybe I'll keep a few - and replacing them with lacy, chiffon, and ruffles. Signing up for Adore Me is one step towards the return of me. Signing up for the VIP membership gives me the option to shop the "showroom" for a gorgeous set at a discount every month. The best part is, if I don't want to shop one month, I can simply skip without a charge! The showroom is a selection of bra and panty sets,  lingerie, swimsuits and sleepwear selected just for me based off my identified style. You don't have to be a VIP member to buy, but since the membership is so flexible, it's worth it for the discount. This gorgeous set is my first purchase. I've also added this chiffon robe and bobby pin set to replenish my collection, because, why not? Mama needs pretty things too!


Shopping List
Bridgette Contour
Apricot Long Sleeve Chiffon Kimono
Pearl and Crystal Bobby Pin Set

No comments:

Post a Comment