Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wear It Mama: Living and Lounging


Who doesn't love to be comfy?  With winter upon us, comfy and warm lounge wear is an absolute must for me.  Walmart has been really stepping up it's game lately in all areas, including clothing.  I recently picked up this "YAWN" sleep top recently and was instantly in love.  Super cute and casual and suuuuuper soft.  What more can I ask for?  I was so impressed with the comfort level, that I almost immediately ordered this pair of sleep pants and these crazy soft slippers to complete the lounge look.    Getting out of bed is hard in the mornings, but made just little bit easier when able to take that comfortable feeling with you.



Shopping List
Secret Treasure Women's and Women's Plus Hacci Sleep Top, Yawn
Secret Treasures Essentials Women's and Women's Plus 2 Pack Hacci Pants Hearts/Solid
Secret Treasures Women's Luxe Two-Band Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment